WTC is now in its last leg, Cancelation of Australia vs South Africa series opens the door for NZ in WTC Final as they becomes 1st team to qualify for the WTC Final.
Now all eyes on India vs England Series , one spot in Final and three team faith depends on that series i.e India , Australia and England all are in race and eyeing spot in WTC Final.
Let’s have look at current standing of WTC
Now , india vs England series is of 4 test that means 30 points for the win and 10 for the draw .
Now let’s have detail evaluation of predicting the following results
- If India vs Eng series Ends in 0-0 : NZ & Aus will qualify
- If India wins 1-0 : NZ & Aus will qualify
- If series draws at 1-1 : NZ and Aus will qualify
- If India wins 2-0,2-1 , 3-0 , 3-1 ,4-0 : Ind & NZ will qualify
- If Series draws at 2-2 : NZ & Aus will qualify
- If Eng wins with 3-0 ,3-1 , 4-0 : NZ and Eng will qualify.
All depends on india vs england series which will decide who will play WTC final against New Zeland on 18-22 June at Lords.